MPHN Primary Healthcare Awards
Entries Now Open!
MPHN is excited to announce the launch of our inaugural Primary Healthcare Awards.
These awards provide an opportunity to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the workers in the Primary Care space to better the health of our region and are open to all primary health professionals who are members of our organisation, including:
- GPs and general practices
- Allied health professionals/organisations
- Local Health Districts
- Community health professionals/organisations
- Aged care health professionals/organisations
- Mental health professionals/organisations
- Aboriginal health workers /Aboriginal medical services
- Non-government organisations (NGOs)
- Police and ambulance services
- Universities and TAFE
- Community support groups
- Government organisations
The four categories for entry are:
- Integration and Partnership
- Improving Healthcare Access and/or Reducing Health Inequity
- Promoting Healthy Living
Nominate yourself or a primary care professional to acknowledge their hard work and dedication to improving the health of our region. We encourage all members to apply.
Submissions close 14 September
We strongly encourage all members to apply. More information at www.mphnawards.org.au