The MPHN Workforce Program supports activities in relation to the recruitment of General Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Allied Health providers.
Available services include:
- Facilitation and support for recruitment and retention of GPs to local practices.
- Respond to queries regarding the recruitment process, including overseas trained doctors.
- Processing Area of Need Requests
- Assistance with District of Workforce Shortage.
- Assistance to general practices with the registration process of International Medical Graduates.
- Support for newly arrived practitioners with orientation to the local community.
- Family support services for health professionals who are new to the area.
- Assisting general practitioners source locums
- Assistance and support for clinical placements for medical undergraduates, nursing and allied health students.
If you would like to see the current general practice vacancies click here
If you are an international medical graduate and would like some more information about working in rural New South Wales click here
If you are an allied health professional looking for a position click here
Manager Workforce Development
(02) 6923 3108